Click Here to read our draft biennial plan and then attend our Zoom meeting to discuss the changes we have planned for our grants and services over the next two years.
Author: Region 2 Arts Council
Arts Access Grants Open for Applications
Click here for more details on our Arts Access Grant. Our grant programs are going to change next year and this is our last opportunity for funding until the fall. Apply to fund all of those summer and fall arts activities. We have over $100,000.00 in funds available in this grants round. The time to apply is NOW!
R2AC Seeking Board Members in Lake of the Woods & Mahnomen Counties
If you recognize that the arts are valuable to the quality of life in North Central Minnesota, we invite you to consider becoming a Board Member. Our ten-member Board is comprised of two representatives from each of the five counties that we serve: Beltrami, Clearwater, Hubbard, Lake of the Woods, and Mahnomen. Get the Application here!
- Much of the Board’s activity revolves around policy-making, budgeting, understanding and connecting with the communities we serve, and awarding and approving panel recommendation for arts grants to our region’s organizations and artists.
- The Region 2 Arts Council operates in the spirit of the open meeting law.
- Meetings are currently held primarily via Zoom to safeguard the health and wellbeing of board members in light of the current pandemic and to acknowledge the challenge of winter driving conditions. Meetings are typically held on the 3rd or 4th Thursday of the month and can vary in meeting time so please check our website for current dates and times.
- Board members are encouraged to join our community panels in reviewing grants. Grant reviews occur most often on the 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Terms are for two years, renewable up to six years of service.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
We Are Seeking Public Feedback
Anishinaabe Arts Initiative Fellowship is open for Applications
Young Artists Grant is now open for applications!
R2AC Office closed 1/16/23
Individual Artist Grants: Apply Today!
Create a login at r2arts.org and apply today! Deadline to submit an application is January 15, 2023. For more information go to https://r2arts.org/arts-grants-for-individuals/artist-grants/. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support. We’re happy to help!
This Region 2 Arts Council grant program is made possible with funding from the McKnight Foundation.
Office Closed Dec. 14 and 15
We’re being extra extra careful due to road conditions again today (Dec. 15) We are reachable via email@example.com as we continue to work from our home offices. Arts project grant deadline for organizations: Dec. 15 at 11:59 p.m. Reach out if you need support! Individual Artist Grant applications open for application through January 15.
Learning Opportunity for Artists
Region 2 is ready to invest in YOU!
Won’t you take some time to invest in yourself?
the rest is free 🙂
Region 2 Arts Council is seeking seven (7) artists/creatives who are ready to say a big YES to advancing their artistic careers!
Apply today to be a part of Region 2 Arts Council’s Business Skills Learning Cohort, a five-month program created to support a group of artists and creatives in the development of their artistic careers.