The Region 2 Arts Council seeks eight (8) artists/creatives who are ready to say a big YES to their artistic career and would benefit from working with other artists/creatives along the way!
We are ready to invest in YOU!
Are you ready to invest in yourself??
If so, we invite you to become an engaged member of the Region 2’s Business Skills Learning Cohort, a 6-month program created to support a group of artists and creatives in the development and furthering of their artistic career.
WHAT WE OFFER
The Region 2 Arts Council will invest in your professional development through:
- Business Skills Learning Opportunities for Artists & Creatives
- Professional Consultations & Support Structures
- Showcasing Opportunities
WHAT WE ASK IN RETURN
If selected, Business Skills Learning Cohort members are asked to commit to their professional growth and development through consistent attendance at workshops, and active engagement in the learning process, including:
- Direct participation in workshop selection to support relevance of learning materials
- Regular attendance at 8 online Work of Art+ workshop sessions (January – April 2022)
- Participation in 4 Cohort meet-up sessions (January – April 2022) to support accountability
- Contribution to a gallery showcase of Cohort members (June 2022)
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
We seek a dynamic and diverse set of artists/creators from any arts discipline and in any stage of their artistic careers. Eligible artists must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Beltrami, Hubbard, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, or Clearwater counties,
OR be an enrolled tribal member or descendant residing in the following counties: Becker, Cass, Itasca, or Roseau
- Have access to Zoom via phone or computer
- Application deadline is November 29, 2021
- Selection of participants by a committee of Region 2 Arts Council board members
- Notification by December 3, 2021
- 6-month Learning Cohort participation runs January – June 2022
Interested in applying?
(Click link below to access application and return via email or mail)
Business Skills Cohort Application
Questions? Need support to apply?
CALL: 218-751-5447 / 800-275-5447 TEXT: 218-407-2507 EMAIL: email@example.com
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund