2-D & 3-D Visual Art or Artisan Crafts
- Artists may submit up to 10 images of their work with their application.
- If more than 10 images are submitted, the first 10 images will be selected. If fewer than 5 images are submitted, the grant will be ineligible.
- Submission of actual original artwork (books, paintings, photographs) is allowed.
- Links to online portfolios may appear on your artist’s resume, but may not be used as a work sample submission.
- 2&3 Dimensional Visual Artists applying to work with a mentor must either provide a link to the mentor’s website, or submit no fewer than 5 and no more than 10 images of a mentor’s work.
- Literary artists may provide up to 10 pages of poetry or prose. If more than 10 pages are submitted, only the first 10 will be shared with the review panel. If fewer than 5 pages are submitted, the grant will be ineligible.
- Literary artists applying to work with a mentor must provide up to ten pages of a mentor artist’s poetry or prose. If more than 10 pages are submitted, only the first 10 will be shared with the review panel.
- For applications involving the performing arts such as music, theater, dance, or film: Applicants submit up to three relevant links to Vimeo, Youtube or other website or provide a DVD showing approximately 2-4 minutes of the artists’ work.
- For applications involving theater: Up to 10 images of a past production may be submitted in cases where copyright has inhibited videotaping.
- For applications involving music: Applicants may submit up to 3 pieces of 4 minutes or less via links to a site that stores sound clips or on a CD.