- Only applications submitted in their complete form by the deadline time and date will be considered eligible and sent to the grant review panel.
- Staff will review all applications that have been submitted by the deadline date for eligibility. No additional materials will be solicited or accepted after the deadline date.
- Applicants may initiate conversations with R2AC staff regarding a submitted application at any time.
- Staff may initiate conversations with an applicant regarding a submitted application at any time.
- Applicants may not initiate communication with R2AC board members or panelists regarding a submitted application until the grants have been awarded, or the application will be ineligible for funding consideration.
- Board members or panelists may not solicit input from an applicant following the submission of a grant.
Anishinaabe Arts Initiative Grant Submission Policy
- All online applications must be submitted in their complete form online.
- All paper applications must be submitted in their complete form either in-person at the R2AC office and accepted by a staff member by 5:00 p.m. on the deadline date, or mailed to the R2AC office with a postmark on or before the deadline date.
- Incomplete applications, late applications, emailed or faxed applications, or applications slipped under the R2AC office door will be marked ineligible.