R2AC Grants will NOT fund
- Activities meant to supplant discontinued or non-existent arts programs in schools, colleges, or universities will not be funded.
- Activities which provide essentially the same services that an arts teacher/instructor/professor or arts specialist employed by the institution would be expected to provide will not be funded.
- Compensation of artists and project personnel to complete work in the school of their employment will not be funded. (k-12 schools only)
- Projects that serve the students or faculty only will not be funded. All projects must include some component specifically designed for, and easily accessible to, the general public, such as an evening performance or an art exhibit.
- Freestanding capital equipment (equipment that does not alter the property, is not permanently affixed to the property, and does not change the value of the property) will not be funded for public schools, colleges, or universities.