R2AC Grants will NOT fund
- Activities meant to supplant discontinued or non-existent arts programs in schools will not be funded.
- Activities which provide essentially the same services that a school art teacher or arts specialist employed by the school would be expected to provide will not be funded.
- Compensation of school personnel to complete work in the school of their employment will not be funded.
- Projects that serve the school students and teachers only will not be funded. All projects must include some component specifically designed for and easily accessible to the general public, such as an evening performance or an art exhibit.
- Freestanding capital equipment (equipment that does not alter the property, is not permanently affixed to the property, and does not change the value of the property) will not be funded for public schools.