As an arts/culture organization located in Beltrami, Clearwater, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen and Hubbard counties, we invite you to join us for a unique learning opportunity facilitated by Julie Bates MacGillis, of Julie Bates MacGillis Consulting.
Equity as Action is a workshop series that supports you to:
- Think about equity within your organizations, decision-making, and work
- Explore ways of connecting values to actions
- Apply a few of these ideas right away!
All workshops are held via Zoom
Workshop #1: APRIL 22 – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Equity as Action: What do we DO differently to become more equitable and inclusive?
- Learn ways to turn priorities and commitments into actions
- Determine what is a good next step in equity/inclusion
- Make decisions on where to go from here
**Serves as pre-requisite to Workshops 2 & 3
Email us to register or call us!
218-751-5447 or 800-275-5447
REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO APRIL 15
We encourage more than one participant from each organization to attend
Funding for this series is made possible by the voters of Minnesota, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund