Learn all the ways the Arts is Giving Back across MN. You can download a copy of this free report today.
Here are Six ways the Arts Give Back to Minnesota:
- 82% believe creative expression is important
- MN has more than 108,000 artists and creative workers
- 90% of Minnesotans believe the arts make Minnesota desirable
- The arts contributes at least $2 billion to Minnesota’s economy
- 91% believe the arts are important to education
- 23 million people attend the arts – that is more than 4 arts events per year per Minnesotan!
And be sure to mark May 6th on your calendar!
Please join Region 2 Arts Council staff as they share a public presentation of their Biennial Plan for Fiscal Years 2020 and 2021.
May 6 at 6:00 pm
505 Bemidji Ave N – Bemidji
Watermark Art Center, Education Room