Non-profit organizations, schools, community ed programs, and government and tribal offices located in Hubbard, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Clearwater, and Beltrami Counties are eligible to apply.
Attend a grant writing workshop and gain information and tips for
- Choosing the best grant program for your arts project
- Designing an arts project that will benefit you / your organization/ your community
- Submitting Work Samples
- Putting together a budget
- Creating an evaluation that makes sense for you and those who benefit from your arts project
Workshop dates, times and locations:
- July 13 – Fireside Patio and Grill on HWY 2 W. in Bagley; 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
- July 20 – Coldwell Banker, 101 Main Avenue S. in Park Rapids, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- July 21 – LOW Historical Society, 206 8th Avenue SE in Baudette, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- July 28 – Beltrami Electric Cooperative, 4111 Technology Dr NW, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- July 29 – Gizhiigin Arts, 202 South Main Street Mahnomen (Region 2 Arts Council will be presenting several grant opportunities workshops at the annual Community Art Summit)
Region 2 Arts Council staff is able to support your process, from idea inception to application submission. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218 751-5447 / 800 275-5447 for assistance.
Create a login and get started today!