Arts and Cultural Heritage Grants offer funding for a range of arts programming, covering costs associated with providing access to the arts, arts education, and arts & cultural heritage activity such as
- public art
- art exhibitions
- arts festivals
- music and theatrical performances
Nonprofit organizations and groups, schools, city and tribal government offices, and community education programs located in Beltrami, Hubbard, Clearwater, Lake of the Woods, and Mahnomen counties may apply for up to $6,000 to fund arts projects and programming that will benefit the residents of the Region 2 Arts Council area.
- View a pdf version of the grant application
- Gather pertinent information and required documentation
- Create a login for your organization at r2arts.org
- Begin the application process
- Request support from firstname.lastname@example.org before submission
- Submit your application online by February 15, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through grants from the Region 2 Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund. Thank you, Minnesota Voters!