Arts Project Grant Maximum Request: $2,500
DEADLINE OCTOBER 3, 2014
For non-profit organizations*, schools, universities, community education programs, or units of local government located in Minnesota’s Beltrami, Hubbard, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, and Clearwater counties.
ELIGIBLE PROJECTS INCLUDE
- Creation or production of an arts project or event such as an arts workshop, play, exhibit, film, performance, collaborative work with participation and registration open to the public.
- Artist-in-Residence projects using local or non-local artists for schools or community organizations, aspects of which will be open to the public
- Touring arts performances or exhibitions brought to our five-county region
- Developmental assistance for your arts organization, such as help with long-range planning or board development.
- Public Art
GRANT WRITING SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE!
We are happy to answer your questions, read over your application materials, and set up one-on-one appointments. Region 2 Arts Council is located in the lower level of the Historic Carnegie Library Building at 426 Bemidji Avenue, Bemidji MN. Office hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., M-F. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 218- 751-5447 or 800-275-5447.
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES FOR OPTIMAL GRANT WRITING ASSISTANCE
- Applications submitted two weeks prior to the deadline date or earlier will be reviewed by R2AC staff for accuracy, completeness, and eligibility.
- Applications submitted less than two weeks prior to the deadline date are reviewed only as staff time allows.
- R2AC staff will not review grants for completion after the deadline date. Incomplete grants will be deemed ineligible.
Go to https://r2arts.org/grants/arts-grants-for-organizations/r2ac-arts-project-grants/ for more information.
*Established groups or temporary coalitions that are formed for non-profit purposes and do not have a 501(c)3 status from the IRS may apply for a grant if they use a Fiscal Sponsor.