R2AC has made a significant change on the timing of staff grant reviews this year. This is a heads up to prepare your application well ahead of the deadline if you want R2AC staff to review your application. The review time frame is listed below.
The following changes were implemented to prepare Region 2 applicants for online grants coming next year! As you may know, online grant applications do not allow staff review after they are submitted.
- Applications submitted two weeks prior to the deadline date, or earlier, will be reviewed by R2AC staff for accuracy, completeness, and eligibility.
- Applications submitted less than two weeks prior to the deadline date will be reviewed only as staff time allows.
- R2AC staff will no longer review grants for completion after the deadline date.
- All grants received on the deadline date will be sent to the board panel as is.
- Only applications submitted in their complete form by the deadline date, including all necessary signatures and items outlined in the application checklist, will be considered eligible and sent to the grant review panel.