This workshop will assist Native Artists in
- Expressing individual vision and values
- Defining the foundation of one’s own business
- Determining arts marketing, business and financial management abilities
- Understanding and using planning and budgeting tools
- Developing key business skills
Choose from two dates and two locations:
9:00 – 4:30 Friday October 14, 2011 at Leech Lake Tribal College in Cass Lake, MN. A light lunch will be provided.
9:00 – 4:30 Saturday October 15, 2011 at White Earth Tribal and Community College in Mahnomen. MN. A light lunch will be provided.
RSVP: You must call or email Region 2 Arts Council in advance at email@example.com or 218-751-5447 / (800) 275-5447 to reserve a spot in one of these two workshops. Registration Deadline is Friday, October 7.
To read more about the Native Artist Professional Training Workshop and the First Peoples Fund, go to www.firstpeoplesfund.org.
Interested in grant opportunities for Native Artists in and around Region 2’s Hubbard, Mahnomen, Beltrami, Lake of the Woods, and Clearwater counties? Click here to find out more about the Anishinaabe Arts Initiative Grant.