Check the grant deadlines page for application due dates.
R2AC/McKnight Anishinaabe Arts Initiative Individual Artist Grants are available to American Indian artists residing in or near Region 2. People in the following counties are eligible for Anishinaabe grants: Beltrami, Clearwater, Hubbard, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Becker, Roseau, Itasca, and Cass Counties.
- be at least 18 years of age
- be a resident of the State of Minnesota
- have resided in the eligible counties for at least six months prior to the deadline date of the application
- Download and complete the grant application. You can download the pdf or Word version of the Anishinaabe Arts Initiative Grant.
- If you are awarded a grant, you will be required to submit the Anishinaabe Arts Initiative Final Report at the end of your project, which you can download as a pdf or Word Document.